A Twenty for Hope 2022
Congratulations to Mr. Steve Doucet of Baie-Sainte-Anne!
A Twenty for Hope of the CHU Dumont Foundation is back!
Purchase your ticket before November 22, 2022 for a chance to win a Zephyr Presrv Wine Cooler valued at $5,000, courtesy of Lounsbury Furniture!
With only 2,500 tickets for sale, they will sell out quickly!
To purchase, click on the ticket below.
Please note that participants must be aged 19 or older and have a New Brunswick address to be eligible for the draw.
A Twenty for Hope is a fundraising activity of the CHU Dumont Foundation where all proceeds go for cancer research.
These precious funds will ensure that The Atlantic Cancer Research Institute (ACRI) continues its important work to improve care through precision medicine.
Funds raised for ACRI directly support cutting-edge research in the quest to find solutions to cancer and impact patient care here and around the world. Through its work, the organization is making positive contributions to research efforts locally and globally, all aimed at defeating cancer.
Licence Number: 00375257 56 016
Terms & Conditions
- 2,500 tickets on sale.
- One ticket equals one chance to win.
- Tickets can only be purchased for people 19 years+.
- Deadline to purchase tickets: November 22, 2022, at midnight.
- The draw will be held at 120-667 Champlain st, Dieppe and will be recorded by video under permit delivered by the Regulation Organization, to select one (1) winner.
- The Foundation will inform the winner, in writing, of their prize and of the claiming procedures.
- The name of the winner will be announced on the dumontfoundation.ca website in the week following the draw.
- The prize must be claimed as is: no money equivalent will be offered. The prize must be claimed within the year following the draw date.