The Tour of Hope, presented by Assumption Life, is an annual fundraiser of the CHU Dumont Foundation for the Tree of Hope Campaign.
Cycle for the Cause!
The Tour of Hope, presented by Assumption Life, is an annual fundraiser of the CHU Dumont Foundation for the Tree of Hope Campaign. In 2020, 282 participants took part in the Tour and helped raise more than $188,000, and cycle over 375,000 kilometres.
To respect the Public Health measures and guidelines, the Tour of Hope comes back in its modified format. From May 4 to the conclusion of the 2021 Tree of Hope Campaign in November, participants are invited to cycle and raise funds for the cause.
Each participant is invited to set a personal fundraising goal as well as a number of kilometres to cycle. It’s going to be an opportunity for cyclists to push their limits. People who want to challenge themselves will be able to, as well as challenging other participants.
Although no global kilometre objective has been set this year, participants are encouraged to download the STRAVA app, and join the group to count their kilometres more easily (follow these easy steps), or to submit them by email at email@example.com. We would love to know about your progress!
$5 youth (16 and under)
How to register:
1. Click on "Join in".
2. New to our website? Create an account. This will allow you to access all your fundraising campaigns.
3. Fill out the form and submit.
4. Welcome to your dashboard. Click on one of the three options (Participate to this activity (individually), Create a new team, Join an existing team).
5. Choose your registration type (adult or 16 and under) and fill the required fields.
6. To add a t-shirt to your cart, click on "Catalog" at the top of the page and add the item to the cart.
7. In your cart, you have the option to make a donation or continue with the next step.
8. Review your information and insert your payment method to complete the process*.
*Please note that there could be a delay between your registration and the moment your profile is uploaded on the participants list.
Register between May 4 and November 19 for a chance to win one of the five (5) participation prizes, courtesy of our sponsor Fitworks. Winners will be randomly drawn the week leading to the conclusion of the Tree of Hope Campaign and announced on November 26.
Four (4) $1,000 gift vouchers (adults);
One (1) $500 gift voucher (youth 16 and under).
As this is a fundraising activity for the Tree of Hope Campaign, participants can make a direct donation or ask for donations from friends and family. Specific fundraising goals are not required, but participants are encouraged to set personal goals.
Where do the funds go?
Funds raised during the 2021 edition will go to the Tree of Hope Campaign whose mission is to improve comfort and care for cancer patients through the purchase of specialized equipment, and by offering advanced training opportunities for specialized oncology teams here in New Brunswick.
If you do not wish to participate but would like to support the Tour of Hope, it is possible to donate to the cause online or by phone by contacting the team at 1-800-862-6775.
No product found
There is currently no news.